About Me

I am, well essentially I am a being of energy, as are we all; spiritual beings on a human journey, or so I think and I think therefore I am...hmmmm we'll stick with that, anything else is just a role or label to express something I do. The only label I adhere to, and quite like, is my current role as Rebecca...

Saturday 1 May 2010

Reality Shows...

Please, don't even get me started. 'Reality Show' this is such a contradiction of terms. IT IS NOT REALITY. All series under this genre are utterly pointless, meaningless and mindless. What a waste of time, a waste of life, a waste of energy. A senseless promotion of unenlightened, empty-headed lemmings. But I digress, its not their fault they're 'asleep' so I'll forgive them, forget them and move on...nothing else worth saying, apart from apologising for my momentary lack of compassion and tolerance for my fellow brothers and sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment